"Watch what you say to me
Careful who you’re talking to
Watch what you say to me
Careful who you’re talking to
I’m on fire, baby
I’m on fire.”
Sad Girl by Lana Del Rey
Hello guys, I have decided to really stop using Tumblr altogether from now till my national exams are completely over, including weekends because I realise that the moment I have time, I always log on and stay on for hours which is very disruptive to my schedule. In other words, my blog will actually be completely dead for the next three to four months, and I’ll also try to halt even liking posts.
As someone who personally detests dead blogs herself, I seek your understanding that I will NOT be abandoning this blog and I will definitely be coming back, albeit only after these few months. Believe me or not, this is actually a really tough decision to make because I derive about 95% of my entertainment from this website, but that’s also precisely why I need to stop.
It’s actually pretty upsetting that Tumblr doesn’t have temporary deactivation like Facebook does. Then again, Facebook isn’t all that difficult to give up… But yeah, I can’t delete this Tumblr because it’s been with me since I was eleven, and it’s taught me a lot of things as well as brought my spirits up whenever things around me go to shit. Yet, if I can’t delete it, the only other option is being hell-bent disciplined and staying away entirely. It’s going to be insanely tough, but I really have to.
As for the online friends I have made on here, I have given most of you my email address so we can still chat there. All in all, enjoy yourselves! I highly doubt anyone will miss the way I always flooded your dashboards with completely irrelevant posts depending on your themes, so… But yeah. Goodbye. :)
- FORMER 104TH SQUAD -
- Eren: What makes you the most angry right now? Are you quick to anger, do you have a lot of patience, or do you just explode?
- Mikasa: Who do you care most about?
- Armin: What's your favorite thing to learn about and study?
- Jean: What has destroyed your hope in humanity, or are you still holding out hope?
- Connie: What are you most proud of in your life? Are others proud of you for that?
- Sasha: What are your favorite foods? Do you hunt or garden?
- Christa: Has anyone ever hidden anything from you that you learned about later in life?
- Ymir: Where do you see yourself in 60 years? What was happening 60 years before your birth?
- Annie: Do you know any martial arts?
- Bertholdt: How do you defend yourself in fights? What defense mechanisms do you use?
- Reiner: What are your biggest strengths and weaknesses?
- SURVEY CORPS -
- Levi: How tall are you? How often do you shit?
- Erwin: Would you be able to sacrifice the people you love the most in order to save humanity?
- Hange Zoe: What makes a good leader, in your opinion?
- DECEASED CHARACTERS -
- Petra: What's your favorite kind of beverage or tea?
- Mike Zacharius: What smells do you hate? What smells do you enjoy?
- Ouro: Who do you look up to the most in your life?
- Eld: What advice would you give to a group of people?
- Gunther: What is your daily hairstyle like?
- Marco: What are two things you are torn between right now? (Favorite activities, dreams, obligations, people, etc.)
- Ilse: Post something you've written that you're proud of.
- Carla Jaeger: What characteristics of your parents do you resemble?
- Pastor Nick: What's the biggest lie you've ever gotten away with?